The PRINCIPAL-H high-level palletizer and the PRINCIPAL-P portal palletizer complete the high-performance product portfolio.
Both palletizing systems ensure a well-structured layer pattern and a clean pallet.
- High-level & portal palletizers
- made in Austria
- Difference between
high-level & portal palletizer
high-performance high-level palletizer
high-performance portal palletizer
High-level palletizers & portal palletizers – made in Austria
The PRINCIPAL-H high-level palletizer and the PRINCIPAL-P portal palletizer complete the high-performance product portfolio of palletizers from the Austrian quality manufacturer STATEC BINDER. Both palletizing systems ensure a clean layer pattern and a nice-looking as well as stable pallet.
All our palletizing systems can be used in a wide range of industries worldwide and can be optimally adapted to customer requirements.
At STATEC BINDER, we always offer our customers solution that has been precisely tailored to individual challenges. Our palletizing systems cover a wide range of performances. This includes the different steps for forming palletized load units. One of the most popular models among palletizers is the STATEC BINDER high-level palletizer: PRINCIPAL-H.
The difference between a high-level palletizer and a portal palletizer
What is a high-level palletizer?
The perfect complement to the STATEC BINDER packaging systems is our high-level palletizing systems. But not only in combination with packaging machines – but our high-level palletizers are also convincing on their own. With the aid of the high-level palletizer, pallet formation times can be significantly reduced compared to other palletizing systems – while at the same time achieving maximum precision. The finished layers are deposited from the layer-forming plate onto the pallet in the pallet elevator. The stability of the pallet is also increased with the help of layer compression.
This type of palletizer is characterized by the fact that complete layers of a pallet load are placed on a pallet. Accordingly, high-level palletizers are among the most powerful palletizers on the market. The PRINCIPAL-H high-performance high-level palletizer even stacks up to 2400 bags or boxes per hour.
What is a portal palletizer?
Portal palletizers are characterized by the three main linear axes. The packages can be aligned on the pallet via a fourth axis. Due to the unique design, portal palletizers can cover a large working area. Another advantage is the high load capacity, which can be absorbed well on both sides via the upper portal axles. Portal palletizers from STATEC BINDER promise maximum efficiency. They are PLC-controlled – i.e. via a programmable logic controller – and can therefore implement a wide variety of palletizing schemes. Finally, a portal palletizer can switch between different programs and formats.
Portal palletizers are suitable for use with any type of:
PRINCIPAL-H – High-performance high-level palletizer
PRINCIPAL-H combines sturdy construction with precise results in the layer pattern.
This is how the high-performance high-level palletizer from STATEC BINDER works:
- PRINCIPAL-H forms layers from the bags fed in via a conveyor belt and place them on a pallet which is lifted by a pallet elevator.
- After reaching the desired number of layers, the pallet is lowered and automatically discharged via a roller conveyor.
- To allow flexible layer patterns, the bags can be rotated into the required position. This is done via a servomotor-driven overhead turning device.
- This allows the bags to be rotated into an optimum position so that, for example, bag seams face inwards or barcodes can be read from the outside of the layer.
- The individual bags are pushed from the conveyor belt onto the layer-forming plate by a so-called layer pusher. The synchronous belt of the pusher enables the exact positioning of the bags.
- The motorized front and side pushers guarantee a stable, square layer.
- The finished layers are deposited from the layer-forming plate onto the pallet in the pallet elevator.
- The pallet is then pressed against the layer-forming plate. This layer compression increases the stability of the pallet.
Our high-level palletizer has a high-capacity pallet magazine. In addition, all system functions are continuously monitored and controlled by a PLC. Both operation and program management are intuitive and occur via a touchscreen.
Advantages of a high-level palletizer
The PRINCIPAL-H high-level palletizer from STATEC BINDER features the following advantages:
- Performance of up to 2400 units per hour
- Reliable & proven functions
- Sturdy & compact construction
- High energy efficiency
- Clean and stable layer pattern
- CE certificate
Use cases: What are high-level palletizers suitable for?
The high-level palletizers are particularly suitable for the following product areas:
- Petrochemical products such as plastic pellets
- Chemical products such as fertilizers or chemical bulk goods
- Feed such as animal feed, animal feed & pet food additives
- Minerals & fuels such as sand, crushed stone & granulate
- Foods such as salt, sugar, beans, rice, potatoes, flour & peas
- Seeds & seedlings
PRINCIPAL-P – High-performance portal palletizer
Our high-performance PRINCIPAL-P portal palletizer uses the advantages of high-level palletizers and combines them with those of a robotic palletizer. The palletizer benefits from the speed of the PRINCIPAL-H with a gripper for palletizing bags and boxes. PRINCIPAL-P does not push bags, but rather it lays them: This allows products to be palletized in an overlapping fashion. This guarantees the maximum stability of the pallet.
Portal palletizers are suitable for use with any type of:
This is how the high-performance portal palletizer from STATEC BINDER works:
- When arranging the bags or boxes, care is taken to place them in the desired position, e.g. barcodes can be read from the outside.
- The finished layers are placed on the pallet in the pallet elevator.
- The pallet is then pressed against the layer-forming plate.
- This layer compression additionally increases the stability of the pallet.
Both the pallet pattern and the layer pattern can be adapted to specific customer requirements. In addition, a robot can be installed for possible depalletizing work.
You too can benefit from these properties with the PRINCIPAL-P:
- Developed for up to 1,100 units per hour
- Suitable for bags and boxes
- Sturdy construction & high energy efficiency
- Compact layer pattern
References Case Studies
Curious to learn where and how our machines are used?
Our bagging and palletizing systems pack and palletize a wide variety of products on a daily basis. In our case studies you can find out which problems and tasks we have already solved with our machines and how we can support you.