BIG BAG filling station
The safe and low-dust filling of big bags is increasingly in demand worldwide, because big bags have low cost and allow the optimal use of the capacity of the means of transport. Big bags are flexible bulk containers, which are internationally known as FIBC (flexible intermediate bulk containers) and hold about 1000 to 1,500 kg. Whether bulk products or individual parts – transport in big bags is practical and suitable for a wide range of industries. The applications, the desired filling capacities, and the degree of automation required by the customer are correspondingly diverse.
- BIG BAG filling station -
made in Austria
- The advantages of the
BIG BAG filling station
- Effectively fill
- How does the filling
of the big bags work?
BIG BAG filling station – made in Austria
Promising results are achieved with a high-performance system from STATEC BINDER. At 150 big bags per hour, our BIG BAG filling station is one of the fastest in the world. The BIG BAG filling station is also characterized by the extremely sturdy design and a high level of reliability.
- Flexible handling of bulk materials
- Dust-free filling of big bags
Semi-automatic BIG BAG filling station from STATEC BINDER
The semi-automatic BIG BAG filling station makes it possible to fill big bags (FIBC) with one, two or four loops and the octagonal transport containers, octabins, with a filling station of 500 kg to 1500 kg.
Filling stations with a weighing system
There are two versions of the BIG BAG filling station:
- Filling station with gross weighing: The product is weighed in the bag during filling.
- Filling station with net weighing: The product is weighed in a weigh hopper before filling.
The advantage of net weighing is that the big bags can be filled at a higher speed. Maximum weighing accuracy is achieved with both versions.
The advantages of the BIG BAG filling station
- Semi-automatic BIG BAG filling station
- Big Bags (FIBC) and Octabins
- 500 – 1500 kg filling weight
- Versatile use of stainless steel
- Maximum weighing accuracy
- A high level of flexibility
- Sturdy and compact construction
The options – individualize your system
- Design with increased corrosion protection
- Check weigher in various versions
- Empty pallet cover applicator
- Magnetic separator
- Empty pallet magazine
- Vibratory plates
- ATEX version
- Metal separator
- Metal detector
With a high-quality BIG BAG filling station from STATEC BINDER, you will achieve clean and precise results. The filling lines are suitable for big bags of various types as well as sizes. The BIG BAG filling stations are carefully designed and can also be integrated into existing system concepts The STATEC BINDER product range includes semi-automatic equipment that significantly simplifies the filling process.
One focus of our BIG BAG filling station is precision:The program behind the system controls sensors with fine and head current dosing. The exact filling weight per big bag is stored here. The quantity ratio can be precisely and automatically regulated accordingly. The user-friendliness of our systems is always in the foreground.
Effectively fill big bags
The big bags are especially suitable for packing and transporting bulk materials. In order to fill bulk solids with appropriate ease, high-performance equipment is required. Flexible handling and dust-free filling of big bags characterize the machines from STATEC BINDER, as do other quality features:
- High speed
- Sturdy design
- Maximum weighing accuracy
- High level of reliability
Product features – what our filling stations do
- Flexible system configuration
- Filling station tailored to the performance and characteristics of your product
- Controlled filling systems
- Filling using precise dosing systems
- Dust-tight docking systems
- High filling capacity
- Advanced level of automation
- Automatic closing of the big bags
- Safety aspects are in the foreground
- Filling weights from 500 to 1,500 kg per big bag
- Filling capacity of up to 150 big bags per hour
How does the filling of the big bags work?
During big bag filling, the empty bag is attached to hooks in the filling station and then fixed in place. The inlet nozzle is connected to the filling head and secured. The filling process can then start. Once the big bag is filled, the connection to the inlet spout is released, the bag can be closedand moved on with the help of a forklift.
A tight docking system of the filling spout guarantees clean working and ensures dust-proof filling of your products. In order to efficiently place light contents into the big bag, the product is densely compacted by vibrations of the system.
one master servo motor
product compression in the bag
highest weighing accuracy
low space requirement
simple format set change
sturdy and compact design
for free flowing, powdery and fine products
highly precise electronic control
stainless steel execution
unique bag closing style
References Case Studies
Curious to learn where and how our machines are used?
Our bagging and palletizing systems pack and palletize a wide variety of products on a daily basis. In our case studies you can find out which problems and tasks we have already solved with our machines and how we can support you.